Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
We’re looking for someone who can focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients to close deals.
We’re looking for someone who will be responsible to research, find new clients, build referrals, find leads online, make cold sales calls and provide prospective customers/clients with all services we offer. This person should be able to make presentations and consult with prospects to convince them to do business with us.
Candidate must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel or move within and outside Abuja for meetings.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- A self motivated, persuasive and goal-oriented person.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- No specific academic qualifications but background in sales related jobs is a huge plus.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Nice to Have
- Social media management and advertising skills.
- Strong computer skills, proposal writing skills and graphic designing skills.
- Applicant must be based in Abuja.
- The first job offer is on contract bases (meaning you get paid for work delivered)
- The job is flexible and candidate may work from home 2-4days every week.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Company
Fordax Training Academy is a professional training company. The company provides corporate training services to other companies, organizations and businesses in Nigeria. The courses we offer include public speaking and presentation skills, leadership development, negotiation skills, business marketing, customer service and interpersonal relationship skills.
For more inquiries visit www.fordax.com.ng